Member Technical Staff – SaaS Applications Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Member Technical Staff – SaaS Applications to join our team.
- Be a part of technical roadmap discussions to be aligned with team and company goals;
- Build high-quality features that are scalable, high performance and extensible;
- Be an innovator: explore new technologies and ideas;
- Write high-quality code covering all possible user scenarios to ensure lesser bugs;
- Acquire deep understanding of different parts of application.
- Experience designing and implementing web services APIs;
- Has a proven track record of educational excellence;
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Full stack development experience developing complex web applications in modern frameworks like RoR, Python/Django, PhP, Java etc;
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, OOPS concepts, design patterns;
- Good knowledge of OLTP database design concepts and RDBMS internals (Mysql is preferred);
- Ability to work in agile development model with cross-team involvement;
- Degree in computer science equivalent to BTech from top institutes like IITs/IIITs/BITS.