Manager Cloud Platform Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager Cloud Platform Services to join our team.
- Lead a team of skilled engineers to build Data & Analytics platform and applications in a fast- paced environment;
- Evaluate new data technologies to build a scalable data platform;
- Organize the team and implement development processes to continuously deliver on time with high efficiency;
- Work with geographically distributed teams while maintaining highest standards in collaboration and communication;
- Integrate 3rd party software components into existing software applications;
- Share in code and design reviews with agile team.
- Willingness to travel (<10%);
- 10+ year of demonstrated experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, and real-time data management and processing services;
- At least 3+ years of experience leading product software development teams in an Agile environment;
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, Scala or Python;
- 5+ years of experience with a variety of SQL and No-SQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, MySQL/Postgres;
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing reusable code frameworks, libraries, and components;
- A can-do attitude in anticipating and resolving problems to help your team to achieve its goals;
- Ability to drive the hiring process and nurture/mentor others in the team;
- Excellent communication skills with direct team members as well as external teams and stakeholders;
- Must have experience in Agile development methods.