Mainframe Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mainframe Project Manager to join our team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects;
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget;
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress;
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications;
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects;
- Deliver projects on time, ensuring quality standards are met;
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics;
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues;
- Provide end-to-end project management;
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project and AtTask;
- Communication and team management skills;
- Knowledge of UE software;
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics;
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues;
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager.