Java Lead Full Stack Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Java Lead Full Stack Engineer to join our team.
- Share software development best practices with the team and mentor junior engineers;
- Create security and data protection settings;
- Integrate with third-party platforms and services;
- Implement real-time, high-performance applications to solve real business problems;
- Design elegant, maintainable, testable solutions to complex technical problems;
- Tackle performance bottlenecks and drive improvements to frontend infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Nice to have exposure to Elasticsearch, Redis or Hazelcast;
- Docker and preferably hands on with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of RxJS, ngRX/ Redux / mobX etc;
- Experience with cloud platform(AWS / GCP / Azure) preferably AWS;
- Hands on with Kafka or RabbitMQ;
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases ( Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB);
- Great attention to details, organizational skills, analytical mindset;
- Hands on with Spring , Spring Boot , Spring Cloud and JPA.