IT and Security Analyst/Associate Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT and Security Analyst/Associate Analyst to join our team.
- Assist other Team members with duties as directed by Team Lead / Manager;
- Administration and Management of AWS/Azure/GCP;
- Administration and Management of VMware VSphere;
- Generate and publish various reports as directed by Team Lead / Manager;
- Work towards automate repetitive tasks;
- Monitor and maintain Global IT inventory;
- Desktop/Laptop Support on Windows , Linux and Mac systems. Troubleshoot hardware , software , networking issues for end- users;
- Installation , configuration and troubleshooting of Linux and Windows Servers.
- Knowledge/Experience in Microsoft Windows and MacOS will be added advantage;
- Experienced in Vendor Management (OEMs , ISPs , Application vendors etc.) will be added advantage;
- Good communication skills , being self- motivated and focused on delivery;
- Candidate must have intermediate level of knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP , LAN , WAN , Switching , Static Routing , QoS);
- Not required in general , but the candidate must be willing to work 24/7 shifts and weekends/holidays as per business need;
- Knowledge/Experience in VMWare VSphere will be added advantage;
- Candidate must have Intermediate level of knowledge in AWS or Azure or GCP along with 1 years of hands- on experience in cloud technologies;
- Proactive and willing to take additional responsibilities;
- Knowledge/Experience in Hadoop will be added advantage.