Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
Information Security Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Information Security Analyst to join our team.
- Agreement of ownership, associated tracking, follow-ups, and management reporting;
- Reviewing external service providers and data custodians;
- Reviewing and advising internal projects and initiatives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects;
- Ability to manage deadlines in a face-paced environment calmly and courteously, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations;
- Knowledge of industry standard frameworks and controls (NIST, ISO, CSC) highly beneficial;
- High level of professionalism, self-motivated and the ability to work on a global dynamic team;
- Understanding of public, private and hybrid cloud solutions and offerings;
- A basic understanding and awareness of Information Security practices and procedures;
- Strong reporting, analytical, problem analysis and planning skills along with a keen attention to detail and highly effective organizational skills;
- Good understanding of technologies, network concepts and terms. Competent understanding of Active Directory with Windows/Linux server experience.