ICT Security Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ICT Security Analyst to join our team.
- You will ensure alignment between security architecture frameworks and standards and overall business strategy;
- You will serve as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business;
- You will contribute to internal and external IT security assessments or audits;
- You will handle demands, order requests and internal/external requirements, safeguarding security services, products and architecture;
- You will actively and reactively ensure availability of IT security information, support and expertise.
- Experience with regulatory requirements such as e.g. SOX, information security or IT security standards, Ericsson steering document;
- Education: MSC, MBA or equivalent experience;
- In-depth and working knowledge of ISO 27002 controls and how they should be implemented to secure Ericsson’s information technology environments;
- Analytical skills with understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security;
- One or more security certifications’ e.g. CISSP, CCSP etc;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business acumen. Good collaboration skills and strong commitment as a team player.