The Customer Care Executive is responsible for the overall satisfaction of customers. Plans and directs all aspects of an organization’s customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives. Being a Customer Care Executive typically reports to top management. May require an advanced degree. The Customer Care Executive manages a departmental function within a broader corporate function. Develops major goals to support broad functional objectives. Approves policies developed within various sub-functions and departments. Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function. Working as a Customer Care Executive typically requires 8+ years of managerial experience.
Customer Care Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Care Executive to join our team.
- Leverage the renewal activity to promote incremental product sales;
- Maintain high customer retention rates through the development of strong relationships with customers;
- Interact with other departments including to meet and deliver customer requirements;
- Follow up with customers that do not respond within designated time frames;
- Effectively communicate with external customers regarding renewal enquiries.
- Must be able to speak multiple languages;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Experience in Telecalling/ Customer service;
- Proven track record of selling and presenting in person and on the phone;
- Must have completed an Undergraduate degree;
- Work experience- 1-2 years (in BPO) or any other industry;
- Any Graduate.