Cloud Infrastructure Architect (AWS / Google Cloud) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect (AWS / Google Cloud) to join our team.
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies;
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure;
- Advise on and implement cloud best practices;
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and planning in adopting the cloud infrastructure in a long run;
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Solid knowledge in AWS/Google Cloud;
- Good command in written and spoken English;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- Experience in managing implementations on public clouds (AWS/Google Cloud);
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design.