Associate II Database Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate II Database Administrator to join our team.
- Operational Support (24/7 rotational shift (Night Shift));
- PostgreSQL HA, PG Bouncer, HA Proxy , Oracle RAC and Grid Infrastructure database deployments;
- Resource capacity planning (CPU, memory, IO, storage);
- Support of MongoDB and Postgres databases;
- Provide production support to IHS Markit’s critical Oracle database applications;
- PostgreSQL HA, PG Bouncer, HA Proxy and Database patching and upgrades via ansible;
- Support development lifecycle through backup / restore operations;
- Execute Change releases;
- Perform proactive checks on production servers.
- Oracle Data Guard (Broker and non-Broker);
- Oracle Recovery Manager (backup and restore) experience;
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision;
- PostgreSQL HA, PG Bouncer, HA Proxy , 12CR1 Oracle Database and Grid Infrastructure experience;
- OBIEE / ODI / WebLogic;
- PostgreSQL and oracle upgrade experience;
- Microsoft and Linux O/S proficiency;
- Oracle user provisioning and management;
- Linux shell scripting.