Android application developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Android application developer to join our team.
- Time management skills and ability to do multitasking;
- Quick learning ability and strong adaptability to work on all kinds of integrations and emerging technologies;
- Flexible Approach when working in a team;
- Candidates with self-motivation & Dedicated towards work;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Should be able to handle Web Development projects from the first day;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in team to define and deliver on projects;
- Should be a quick learner.
- Sould be developing apps with a highly differentiated user interface and maintain new features on Android Application;
- Fast prototyping of proof- of concept features / application based on brief;
- Strong command on Android Java. Exposure towards Android SDK;
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or equivalent qualification;
- Prior experience in working in Agile software methodologies;
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team s work, team player and good communication skills;
- Android Application-L3 (Mandatory);
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Knowledge of web services and serialization techniques like REST, SOAP, XML, JSON & framing;
- Any Graduate;
- Strong penchant for Object Oriented Design and CS fundamentals;
- Mobile Native Application Development-L3;
- Objective- C/ C / Java & J2EE stack Android;
- 4-8 years of experience on Android Java-based mobile applications and systems development.