Analyst- IT Global Service Desk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Analyst- IT Global Service Desk to join our team.
- Per requirements support IT projects and initiatives for testing, validation and document creation;
- Identify key areas and support knowledge management based on IT Incidents and Service requests;
- Pro-actively identify and communicate potential bottlenecks, problems and operational adjustments that improve the stability of IT operations;
- Provide consultation, training, documentation and guidance to IT managers regarding ITIL methodology, processes, procedures and approach.
- 3 – 5 years of IT Service Management experience and basic IT skills;
- 1 year of IT Service Management experience and basic IT skills;
- Proven multi-lingual certifications (English language + one additional language (Preferably German or Portuguese, Italian or Korean);
- English language + one additional language certification (Italian, German, Portuguese, or Korean) is a must;
- Professional IT service management certifications preferred (ITIL);
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and, Visio and Project;
- Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Sciences;
- Previous experience with IT Service Management tool preferred.