Amazon Web Services – AWS-Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Amazon Web Services – AWS-Developer to join our team.
- Provides inputs for the architecture/design of world class products;
- Participates in peer reviews for project artifacts and ensure the quality of deliverables;
- Manages technical communication with Partners;
- Guides and coaches the project team in technology as and when applicable;
- Advising Scrum Masters on the composition of the team required to complete the job;
- Analyzes and understands the Software/Functional Requirements Specification;
- Contributing to Features/User stories for complex modules/SDS/Architecture documents/Test strategy for the key modules;
- Provide technical guidance in a technical, functional/domain area, Participates in all key technical decisions;
- Develops key technical user stories/features;
- Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities;
- Participates in PRP process improvement/tailoring;
- Create (detailed) design within specified top level design/architecture;
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study, technical contacts, and propagates it;
- Define and implement key functional and non-functional aspects in the program;
- Acts as a role model for other technical members in the group.
- Should have good hand-on exp of atleast 2-3 years;
- Amazon Web Services – AWS-L2 (Mandatory).