Training Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Training Consultant to join our team.
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments;
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training;
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs;
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance;
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency;
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals;
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices;
- At least a bachelors degree in education, human resources or a related discipline;
- A proven track record of training program development and management;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.