Technical Project Manager – Data Center Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Project Manager – Data Center to join our team.
- Overseeing the civil, structural and architectural works on the building side;
- Developing new business opportunities where appropriate;
- Maintaining regular ‘in house’ design reviews and checks;
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and contacts to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business. Managing client’s expectations;
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with project plans and completion deadlines are met.
- Travelling on regular basis up to 30% of working time;
- Maintaining and developing client engagements which are strategic;
- Determining the customer needs and requirements;
- Acting as the Principal Consultant and Design Lead to coordinate the development of multi-discipline solutions for large and complex projects;
- Ability to produce complete proposals for smaller engagements within own area of expertise;
- Working with other subject matter experts in a project team;
- Experience with delivery “turnkey” design and build projects from pre-sales to delivery;
- Leading others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates.