Design, develop, or supervise the production of materials, devices, or systems of unique molecular or macromolecular composition, applying principles of nanoscale physics and electrical, chemical, or biological engineering.
Technical Program Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our team.
- Identify risks, visualize upstream & downstream dependencies and help unblock challenges;
- Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, kick-offs, retrospectives and other standard processes & ceremonies;
- Provide project status and estimates to all stakeholders;
- Administrate appropriate project management tools;
- Help the team with the story creation, estimation and planning processes;
- Create and maintain team roadmaps and backlogs with product managers.
- Hands-on experience of agile development;
- 4+ years of project management experience in a software product organization;
- Track record of successfully executing complex, high-impact projects working directly with engineering teams.