Technical PM – Client Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical PM – Client Services to join our team.
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers;
- Liaise with vendors for scheduling interface tests and internal resource planning;
- Coordinate with the engineering group for installation-related issues;
- Do an audit of new implemented properties for the initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by the property;
- Provide backup to L2 support teams with any production-related technical issues;
- Manage technical installation and configuration for all new customers;
- Should have technical understanding of network and database;
- Work closely with the Project Manager and flag any technical issues in time;
- Deliver quality technical projects as per committed timelines;
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Strong Customer Management and Problem Solving Skills;
- Have a smiling face, engaging personality and passion for customer service;
- Technical competence in Networks / Firewalls / Server OS /
- Excellent Business Communication skills;
- Working Knowledge of Database.