Senior Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver on the creation and maintenance of in-house and adaption/integration of 3rd party tools for use in production.
- Soft Skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- MS Office, Working Knowledge of Auto Cad will be an added advantage;
- Be curious to learn and share;
- Technical Skills;
- Communicate with impact and empathy both internal customers and external stakeholders;
- interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate courage and integrity;
- Special Skills needed;
- Initiative taking approach;
- Ability to handle officials from the statutory bodies and authorities;
- Responsible for operational tasks like coordination, workflow management, resolving technical conflicts, scheduling, tasking, documentation, etc;
- Bring continuous process improvement towards cost reduction, quality enhancement and building new skill sets within the organization;
- Experience in managing project processes and ensuring project delivery in the budgeted cost and defined schedule quality;
- Responsibility to support pre-sales, proposals, solution designing, project management and client management for the eLearning projects.