Senior Manager – SAP Service Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager – SAP Service Management to join our team.
- Accountable for ensuring business functions are aptly supported by SAP systems along pre-agreed SLAs and parameters;
- As an Application Service Manager, will be responsible for end to end Service Delivery for identified SAP applications;
- Should be able to envisage opportunities for business value addition and get it implemented in a diverse SAP and Non-SAP Technology landscape.
- Must have good knowledge of Release Management, Incident Management and Problem Management processes;
- To lead and facilitate LEAN / process improvement in SAP service;
- Should possess knowledge of SAP as a product and how each SAP module complements each other along with Business Processes;
- Experience in managing a globally distributed team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Should be able to appreciate high level Business Process mapping onto SAP as a platform;
- Better Understanding of SAP and Non SAP Technology Architecture which includes Application, Hardware and Middleware components;
- Detailed understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain;
- Should be able to drive and deliver continuous improvements through Service Improvements and Productivity improvements;
- Detailed understanding of Software Development Life cycle, Application Life cycle Management, Back up and Disaster Recovery processes;
- Able to grasp and understand new technological trends / concepts;
- Must have significant experience of working in a multi partner scenario and a cross- culture environment;
- Should have experience in a validated environment and aware of GXP and SOX requirements.