Senior Manager Internal Audit Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager Internal Audit to join our team.
- Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment;
- Build proposals / solution documents;
- Find opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings;
- Maintain strong client focus by building positive relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings;
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings / deliverables;
- Be in an independent role in assignments including developing audit project plans, executing and interacting with process owners;
- Coordinate project deliverables / QA. Oversee teams of multi-location professionals; approx. 6 – 10 depending on projects underway.
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Ability to travel 20 – 40% of the time;
- Must have demonstrated experience in balancing significant projects;
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and expertly;
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Extensive report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent communication, relationship building and strategic planning skills;
- MBA or CA;
- Great PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.