Senior Functional Consultant – Customer Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Functional Consultant – Customer Support to join our team.
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills;
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal team to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution;
- Role may involve travel to customer locations;
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about the features and capabilities of our product;
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently;
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes;
- Understand how the ICM product works and how it is used by customers;
- Requires collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL, stored procedures and networking knowledge;
- Ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively;
- Knowledge of contract management systems or workflow systems is a strong plus;
- Education: Science or Engineering graduate;
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and CRM tools. Ability to follow defined processes;
- Proven track record in solving problems from a technical and business perspective;
- Willingness to work in shifts and travel on demand;
- Knowledge of Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and experience presenting;
- 7+ year’s previous experience in an Application Support role.