Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Associate to join our team.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords;
- Analyse client’s competitors website for key word research;
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts;
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic;
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines;
- Developing link building strategies;
- Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimised;
- Keeping updated latest SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines;
- Preparing detailed strategy and audit reports.
- Familiarisation Google analytics;
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices;
- Ability to work within a team and independently;
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with website optimisation tools.