Program Manager – Professional Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program Manager – Professional Services to join our team.
- Manage ICERTIS product implementations and take ownership of project management including customer relationship, planning and financials;
- Interact effectively with both technical and non-technical members on the team;
- Contribute to ICERTIS product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience;
- Manage multiple related projects effectively by defining milestones and schedules;
- Manage risks related to people, technology and processes;
- Manage a team of Lead Functional and Sr. Functional Consultants engaged in ICERTIS product implementations across multiple projects and geographies;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts;
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team across different domains and industries;
- Champion company policies and processes, and ensure their adherence within the team;
- Manage system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements;
- Project and work-stream management.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred;
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations;
- Familiarity with project planning tools such as MS Project for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking;
- BA/BS degree;
- MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred;
- Demonstrate good understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies and their application;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies;
- 10+ years of Program Management experience;
- Be a US citizen or a Green Card Holder;
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.