Pre-Sales Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Respond to functional questions of RFPs and RFIs;
- Work closely with the field sales team and support the Go-To-Market activities;
- This is an individual contributor role;
- Build and conduct product demonstrations and solution workshops with prospects;
- Engage with Product Engineering to develop product features;
- Contribute to industry/trade event presentations, white papers and case studies.
- Experience in responding to RFPs and RFIs;
- A minimum of 3+ years of related industry experience with at least 2 years in pre-sales capacity for products or enterprise solutions;
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication;
- Experience in enterprise applications configuration, designing solutions and building business cases;
- Any domain or IT experience in procurement, sourcing or sales contracting will be advantage;
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically;
- Ability to engage with diverse audiences from business users to CXOs;
- distributed teams.