Conduct retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records.
Marketing Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends;
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts;
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (advertising, events planning etc.);
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels;
- get influencers to advertise for .ONLINE;
- Create quarterly and annual marketing plan for .ONLINE;
- Content Partnerships;
- Work with the Marketing team to build the marketing kit for each event;
- Google Play & App store channel, preferably social and gaming apps related;
- get influencers to adopt the .ONLINE brand for an ambassadorship programme;
- Identify the industry segments relevant to .ONLINE and develop a strategy to;
- Create quarterly and annual reports to evaluate the marketing ROI;
- Infleuncer Marketing;
- Work with the online marketing team to analyse the various campaigns being run for .ONLINE and identify potential areas of growth and optimization;
- Identify and evaluate sponsorships for events and conferences.
- Experience working with, or delivering, Performance Marketing;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English;
- Strategic mindset;
- An understanding of / experience in the travel industry;
- Experience processing and analyzing data;
- Great at building positive, productive relationship;
- 2-5 years’ of marketing experience;
- A deep knowledge of the India market including current socio-economic climate Knowledge with data,
- Able to trade-off short vs. long-term targets;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to spot gaps and identify opportunities;
- An understanding of / experience in e-commerce;
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study;
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Strong experience in developing non-Google Play & App Store traffic.