Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. May supervise computer programmers.
IT Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Analyst to join our team.
- Ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally with international customers;
- Confident in resolving all pre-sales and post-sales customer queries;
- Extremely good at providing a business solution with good analytical and Problem-solving ability;
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Knowledge of Network and TCP/IP routing/subnetting;
- Perform operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, server patching, monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting;
- Experience with Active Directory including managing/maintaining several domains;
- Knowledge of network protocols such as: DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP;
- Experience in Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Azure cloud services;
- Experience administering/supporting Windows and Linux systems running in Azure;
- Knowledge of backup and disaster recovery processes;
- Experience with PowerShell;
- Experience with Azure NSG;
- Provide periodic off-hours on-call support for production and development environments;
- Working knowledge of VPN connectivity and client trouble shooting;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure virtual network appliances;
- Knowledge of network technology – routing, switching, and firewalls;
- General knowledge of virtualization, cloud computing.