Implementation Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Implementation Project Manager to join our team.
- Perform project QA reviews and proposed recommendations;
- Plan, Lead, Organise and Control the project and team;
- Perform project assessments and drive closure of issues;
- Manage stakeholders and influence stakeholders’ decision;
- Oversee and manage projects to ensure delivery is on – time, within scope of work, budget and optimizing resource utilization;
- Work with various levels of business and systems personnel to identify business needs and proved technical consultancy and solutions;
- Assist in the analysis and mapping of client business requirements to application solutions;
- Appraises and review the project team in terms of job contribution, rewards/compensation recommendation;
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations;
- Oversee design and solutions to meet the needs of business requirements.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia;
- Ideally should have at least 4-6 years of complete software development life cycle experience and project management;
- Project management certification ie PMP or Prince 2 will be an added advantage;
- Applicants must be willing to travel overseas;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision & under pressure;
- Experience in Treasury/Investment environment is desirable but not necessary.