Perform activities in the human resource area. Includes employment specialists who screen, recruit, interview, and place workers.
Human Resources Generalist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics;
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form;
- Administer compensation and benefit plans;
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
- Conduct employee on boarding and help plan training & development;
- Assist in development and implementation ofhumanresourcepolicies;
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace;
- Undertake tasks in performance management.
- Additional HR training will be a plus;
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. People Soft) will be a plus;
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach;
- Proven experience as HR Generalist;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.