HRIS Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HRIS Specialist to join our team.
- Collaborate with HR and Stakeholders to define business requirements, develop custom reports and build appropriate reporting and metrics;
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity;
- Assess system functionality and recommend enhancements to improve efficiency, controls and service to users;
- BIRT Experience & Knowledge;
- Workday Experience including: Advance Compensation, HCM, Time Off & Leave, Benefits and Advanced Reporting;
- Manage vendor interfaces, including integration points, interface processing, monitoring, error identification and resolution;
- Perform system maintenance, including review, configuration, testing and implementation of Workday and other HR system upgrades and/or patches;
- Identify, develop and document training of system use for HR, finance, manager and employee users;
- Provide day-to-day HR systems support and troubleshooting issues.
- 2-3 years of knowledge of HR programs and processes and delivering HR technology analytics and solutions in a global environment;
- Excellent research, analytical, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills to present to a wide range of audiences;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- MS Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required;
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or equivalent experience;
- Highly analytical with solid ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.