Fraud Analytics – Consulting Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Fraud Analytics – Consulting to join our team.
- Other duties as assigned;
- Serves as analytical lead for services that contain a statistical/analytical component;
- Participates in in-house corporate training sessions containing statistical sessions for SAS training courses;
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of Base SAS software/SAS STAT/SAS OR procedures;
- Contributes and/or reviews proposals, documentation, publications, and course materials;
- Supports data acquisition, validation, cleaning/preparation, and management from incoming data sources to facilitiate analysis;
- Provides coaching and knowledge transfer in relevant expertise;
- Conducts customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation;
- Meets with on-site consulting clients and prospective clients while providing leadership to analytical team;
- Provides statistical and/or analytical consulting services for Fraud Management;
- Assists in the estimation and development of the scopes for consulting projects;
- Translates customer business needs into data requirements and analytical techniques.
- Strong aptitude with at least two operating systems supported by SAS software;
- Travels as business requirements dictate at management discretion;
- Deep knowledge of SAS analytical offerings and putting code into production systems.