Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
Financial Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team.
- Perform verifications as per the process to determine authenticity of data;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Assess loan worthiness and review financial statements;
- Corporate Restatement;
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking;
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews;
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards;
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization;
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting;
- Competitive benchmarking;
- Renewals and ACV Reporting;
- Define and monitor business against defined targets and suggest corrective actions;
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines;
- FMVA or similar designations preferred;
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow;
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently;
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role;
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency;
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong financial modeling experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to exercise judgement within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action;
- MBAs are preferred;
- Financial Analyst Job Description – Personality and Interpersonal Skills;
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support;
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.