Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
Equity Research Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Equity Research Analyst to join our team.
- Ability to own the client requests end to end;
- Be involved in creating and reviewing presentation/ reports written across industries / sectors and add value to them;
- Conduct global research to gather data through primary and secondary sources;
- Experience in writing earning commentary;
- Exposure in writing and initiating coverage notes;
- Authoring stand-alone syndicated reports and ad-hoc reports based on client requirements;
- Create guidelines to streamline, and be responsible for the overall quality of reports;
- Collate, analyze and synthesize data on marketing conditions, business opportunities, global trends and market size/share;
- Monitoring and capturing various market trends and financial details for domestic and global markets;
- Ability to handle research projects with internal and external team;
- Building / updating financial models (DCF, Relative Value).
- Analytical, detail oriented, and self-motivated;
- Around 3 years of prior experience in publishing equity research notes for institutions or HNIs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Working knowledge of 3rd party databases is preferred;
- Post-graduate/MBA/CFA/FRM with specialization in Finance from a reputed institution;
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skill;
- 3 – 6 years experience;
- Strong professional ethics and business etiquettes;
- Strong team player;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Fast learner;
- Should be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment;
- Should have strong knowledge about methodology and techniques of market research;
- CFA/Chartered Accountant/MBA from reputed institution.