Director – Professional Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director – Professional Services to join our team.
- Build an organization to support successful implementations of Icertis Contract Management product;
- Contribute to the product roadmap based on feedback on the ground from customers and from implementation experience;
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team;
- Maintain key customer relationships, serving as the company sponsor for key deployments;
- Serve as an escalation point for your team’s clients to ensure high quality deliverables, solutions and client management on projects;
- Engage with the business team to define project scope to ensure optimum implementation process;
- Serve as a role model in project management, best practice sharing, proactive actions and creative problem solving activities;
- Hire, develop and manage a team of professionals and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with the highest consistent quality;
- Review key project deliverables with team members and provide management accurate forecasts for project deliveries;
- Work closely with sales, support, training and development teams to deliver customer success and realized value;
- Define the business plan and budget, then manage the unit accordingly;
- Travel to client site for project-related meetings;
- Drive system configuration and deployment activities.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred;
- Experience in managing complete life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for project management and delivery;
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Standards;
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret available data;
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor;
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) along with good presentation skills at the CXO level.