Corporate Relationship Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Relationship Manager to join our team.
- Work with team members to ensure that quality work is being performed and deadlines are being met;
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing account base and expand relationships where possible;
- Represent the organization at community and networking events;
- Document all sponsorships and complete all necessary paperwork for accounting and operational fulfillment;
- Complete a weekly projection plan to demonstrate sales activities and follow-up with monthly activity reports to demonstrate goal achievements;
- Field cold calls from businesses interested in getting involved with our organization and follow up to secure support;
- Collaborate with management and staff to set goals and determine organizational needs;
- Ensure fulfillment and delivery of all deliverables;
- Submit proposals with an action plan to gain support.
- Strong sales and relationship management skills;
- Ability to negotiate deals, with the ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment;
- Credit Knowledge: To assess the companys financials (i.e. loss, rating, PAT (profit after tax) etc. of the company);
- Ability to identifying key issues in complex problems/ assignments and analyze those to make effective decisions;
- Ability to have a firm grasp of the processes and make changes in system to improve performance.