Design or configure voice, video, and data communications systems. Supervise installation and post-installation service and maintenance.
Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Consultant to join our team.
- Develop use cases into high-quality solutions in your specialist area;
- Work as part of a wider project team or on consulting engagements;
- Must enjoy working with leading edge technology and being an intrinsic part of a fantastic team;
- Contribute to low-level designs while functioning as an advisory resource for “Best Practices” and driving adoption of VMware solutions;
- Assist in the development of our consulting service offerings as well as developing white papers and best practices;
- Setting interviews, and following up till the candidates join;
- To negotiate pay and conditions and to finalise arrangements between both clients and candidates;
- To offer advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression in your specialist market;
- To develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Sourcing resumes from Job sites, job groups and references;
- To organise interviews for candidates with the client and to inform candidates about the results of their interviews and to feedback to the client;
- To advertise positions by drafting and placing adverts on JAC’s websites and other social media to attract candidates;
- Screening Shortlisting candidates as per the job requirement;
- To regularly visit clients to build and develop relationships;
- To build relationships with both candidates and employers.
- Server and storage virtualization technologies;
- Knowledge of dockers, containers, PKS;
- Project governance experience and familiarity with PRINCE2, PMP or TOGAF frameworks;
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts;
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills;
- Industry vertical knowledge – Retail, Banking and Finance, Telecom etc;
- Strong communication, consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, MCA, MBA (for AX Functional) or equivalent with work experience; higher relevant education preferred;
- Flexible work approaches with strong proactivity and inclination to resolving customer situations;
- BOT Development;
- Highly proficient, customer-facing experience involving project envisioning, planning, design, development and deployment of complex solutions;
- BizTalk or other Middleware technologies used for integrations;
- AI and ML (Machine Learning) Development experience;
- Growth mindset.