Business Analyst – Media Design and Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Analyst – Media Design and Development to join our team.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Provide analysis on case studies and problem statements provided by client from time to time;
- You should be able to use analytics to identify trends, correlations and do cause and effect analysis;
- Analyze current online marketing strategies and explore new opportunities and/or new strategies;
- Has understanding & knowledge of marketing automation tools and expertise Media Planning, Programmatic Advertising, SEM, SEO and Tag Management;
- Is very familiar with Data Capturing, Data Extraction & Data Manipulation and Presentation;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Can manage relationship across teams and working closely with client and development teams;
- A versatile specialist who can adapt to rapidly changing business requirements;
- Can perform trend and data reporting using SQL;
- Ability to take care of key partners within the business.
- VBA, SQL/SAS, RPA and Teradata;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to detail.