Associate Functional Consultant – Customer Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Functional Consultant – Customer Support to join our team.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution;
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentor ship to team members. Participate in hiring processes;
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently;
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about the features and capabilities of our product;
- Role may involve travel to customer locations;
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills;
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- 0-2 years previous experience in an Application Support role;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL & Stored Procedures;
- Ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively;
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes;
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.