The Accountant Analyst I provides analytical support for forward-looking financial and business-related projects. Responsible for assisting in preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects. Being an Accountant Analyst I assists in financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts. Assists in the preparation of forecasts and analysis of trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas. In addition, Accountant Analyst I requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being an Accountant Analyst I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as an Accountant Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Accounting Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounting Analyst to join our team.
- Assistance in Tax Compliance;
- Assistance in Audit preparation in a timely manner;
- Prepare reconciliations, assistance in preparation of financial statements, analysis and reporting;
- Follow Corporate policies and procedures;
- Develop, maintain and ensure complete accounting records for all transactions with adequate support, in auditable form, and in accordance with US GAAP;
- Actively partner with the vendors and payroll providers of international subsidiaries worldwide;
- Manage Accounts Payable invoicing and India employee claims;
- Involved in the day-to-day finance operations and accounting for Company’s international subsidiaries;
- Assist in implementing process improvements and efficiencies;
- Support the monthly and quarterly financial to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sell-motivated and independent with a strong work ethic;
- 5+years in the accounting role;
- Knowledge of US GAAP;
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP system, and accounting software implementation;
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.