Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accountant to join our team.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity;
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
- Overview forecasts;
- Report to management regarding the finances of an establishment. Company SOP compliance;
- Develop good relationship with your clients;
- Have experience with working with a US entity;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Bank activities;
- Preparing months Purchase & Sales Report;
- Expense report management;
- Prepare account reconciliations;
- Oversee daily accounting duties such as AP, AR, Treasury, Revenue Recognition;
- Preparing budget and financial forecasts;
- Ensure payments are being made and received on time;
- Maintain records of all workers/employees. Calculating their wages/salaries.
- Willingness & zeal to learn;
- Proven work experience as an Accountant;
- ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions;
- NetSuite working knowledge and experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software like Tally, Zoho Books etc;
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP);
- business acumen and interest;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Familiar with tax filing procedure/IRS regulation;
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Data Entry;
- Strong accounting skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – including written and oral communication skills.