Senior UI/UX Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team.
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies;
- Envision how people experience mobile products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical;
- Collaborate with UX & UI, technology, content and digital marketing teams to deliver impeccable digital products;
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts;
- Ideate and implement simple (intuitive) designs based on trends and client expectations;
- We are looking for smart, passionate and energetic candidates, who are articulate, and can work independently and within teams;
- Create intuitive web, mobile and IoT applications/product interfaces, websites, and responsive design;
- Comfortable with feedback-driven iterative design process;
- Translate ideas into storyboard to create visual design using prototyping tools.
- Strong team player, ability to collaborate closely with front-end and back-end developers;
- Taking pride in delivering innovative, high quality work;
- You are a professional, excellent time keeper with a client focused attitude;
- Ability to work at high speed, multi-task and manage multiple briefs at once;
- 3+ years’ experience in UI / UX design;
- Solid experience designing websites, web apps, mobile etc;
- Excellent design skills based on expert industry knowledge, colour theory and typography etc;
- Collaborative and creative problem solving skills;
- Strong understanding of the user experience;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite.