Interior designer Ahmedabad Office Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Interior designer Ahmedabad Office to join our team.
- Assist with the selection and review of materials;
- Attend client and construction meetings / site visits;
- Working with the design team on projects from concept design through GFC’s;
- Manage files, drawing sets, data and documentation for the project;
- Act as a project designer for one/two projects;
- Responsible for daily design or technical development of project.
- International Education or Work Experience a Plus;
- Good Knowledge of design software (AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up, 3dMax);
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Interior Design or related field;
- LEED/IGBC/GRIHA desirable but not mandatory;
- Highly collaborative nature;
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials;
- Good Knowledge of graphic presentation tools (Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication skills, team oriented, self-initiator, responsible, and highly motivated.