Instructional Designer/Content Writer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Instructional Designer/Content Writer to join our team.
- Create supporting instructional assets/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.);
- Create project plans and manage timelines for the projects assigned;
- Ability to research and leverage the latest developments on a given topic and incorporate the same in the course content;
- Analyze the learning objectives and propose learning design solutions that align to the same;
- Responsible for end-to-end development of eLearning and Instructor-led training materials;
- Conceptualize and design learning activities to engage learners and help them to achieve the relevant learning objectives;
- Facilitate learning need diagnosis discussion to gather business needs and translate those needs into learning objectives.
- Analytical skills;
- Track and measure training progress, effectiveness, and feedback using data insights;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across teams;
- Ability to conduct thorough training need diagnosis to excavate specific performance gaps / development areas;
- Design Patterns;
- Articulate Storyline, SnagIt;
- Experience in new age learning design tools like gamification, micro-learning, video-based learning, social learning and mobile learning;
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia Studio,
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and inclination to create journey based learning interventions using a mix of tools and mediums;
- Develop instructor-led and online learning modules using established Instructional Design methodologies.