Graphic Designer New Delhi Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graphic Designer New Delhi to join our team.
- Executing all visual design stages from conceptualization, engineering, to the final hand-off phase;
- Able to balance multiple projects and both long and short-term deadlines;
- Generating original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to the user, with emphasis on UI and UX;
- Generating original, high-quality graphic designs and layouts, in both print and digital formats, that communicate the client’s brand message;
- Flexibility is a must, may be to work some nights and weekends if needed;
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders;
- Working closely with our creative team under direct supervision of Program Manager and Senior Developer;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards;
- Design and develop high quality brand identity mockups for all of our brands and clients.
- Familiarity with WordPress Content Management System is a plus;
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience and an updated portfolio of previous work;
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of web image optimization and web components;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date with the latest graphic trends, techniques and technologies;
- College Graduate – BA, BFA, BS or MS in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction or Visual Arts;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and / or other visual design and wire-framing tools and programs.