Environment Artist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Environment Artist to join our team.
- Design and realization of visually stunning indoor and outdoor environments;
- Environment lighting;
- Optimize environments to meet our technical requirements;
- Creation of environment assets like building parts, furniture, vegetation.
- A good understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modeling;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in environment art;
- Comfortable receiving or giving critiques;
- Online portfolio showcasing professional and personal work;
- The ability to effectively collaborate with concept artists, programmers and technical artists;
- Experience working with deadlines, and a deadline driven mentality to complete your work;
- High degree of self-motivation and discipline;
- Extensive knowledge in Maya, 3DS Max or Blender.