Sr Member Technical Staff – Systems Design Engineering Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr Member Technical Staff – Systems Design Engineering to join our team.
- Work with silicon design teams to develop experiments, drive data collection, and present results analysis;
- Support Applications Team in understanding and resolving customer issues;
- Provide inputs to FPGA, system, and PCB design requirements;
- Lab bring-up, validation, and characterization of memory buffer semiconductor products;
- Work with test engineers to correlate bench test results with ATE;
- Develop scripts for automating lab equipment for collecting and analyzing lab data.
- Hands-on hardware experience with x86 computer systems;
- 5+ years of memory interface and/or high-speed serdes lab testing experience;
- Experience writing lab automation scripts, especially in Python and/or Perl;
- BS. or M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Understanding of high speed interface concepts, including signal integrity;
- Must be a team player and work well with other lab engineers and circuit/logic/system designers;
- Experience with lab equipment, especially high-speed oscilloscopes;
- Knowledge processor / memory system architecture;
- Working knowledge of test and measurement equipment, troubleshooting and debugging.