Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties. Design electronic circuits and components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace guidance and propulsion control, acoustics, or instruments and controls.
RF Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RF Engineer to join our team.
- Flexibility to work under pressure;
- Responsible for field level changes of physical parameters of BTS, Node B, ENB;
- Minimum Experience 0-3 Years;
- Should be fluent in English and any regional language;
- Responsible for checking drive test parameters like Rx level, Rx Qual, RSCP, RSRP, SINR etc;
- Responsible formaintenance of RF networks like 2G, 3G, 4G ;
- Must be punctual;
- Must be willing to relocate PAN India;
- Responsible for handling of costumer complaints.
- Knowledge of various wireless, networking and routing protocols;
- Hands on knowledge of working with WiFi equipment of Mikrotik, UBNT, Cisco;
- Preference will be given to candidates with deep knowledge of Mikrotik RouterOS;
- 4 – 6 years of experience in wireless networks;
- Advanced Knowledge of switch and VLAN configurations.