IT Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Engineer to join our team.
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT systems and equipment are operational;
- Provide follow up services to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve client issues;
- Troubleshoot/analyze computer systems to identify and eliminate performance bugs and hardware malfunction;
- Good knowledge of network and firewall configuration;
- Design and implement processes for ensuring efficient IT operations in an organization;
- Oversee the maintenance, repair or replacement of computer units or other technological components;
- Run quality checks on products/programs to ensure optimal and efficient performance;
- Collaborate with programmers, developers, and designers to achieve set objectives;
- Good attention to detail, testing and documentation;
- Ensure architecture, technical design and overall solution meets client/ customers needs;
- Ensure the security of an organizations IT database by performing backups and updating security protocol;
- Ability to motivate change and deliver change in a very productive way;
- Work in a highly multi-functional environment large scale demanding program, partner with multiple businesses and IT teams;
- Design new information and network support systems to enhance IT operations in an organization;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The successful candidate must possess formal tertiary education with either a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-2 years of related industries experience. Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.