Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
Industrial Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Industrial Engineer to join our team.
- directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules;
- inspecting plant to ensure optimum performance is maintained;
- designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction;
- establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation;
- developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems;
- organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment.
- Experience 3+years;
- Education Bachelor’s degree in engineering and other relevant courses like Diploma;
- Age 21-28 years ONLY;
- Gender Male.