Customer Engineering Manager for Startups Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Engineering Manager for Startups to join our team.
- Lead a high performing team as a manager, leader, coach and mentor;
- Create an inclusive work environment where every employee can effectively engage and wants to be part of the team driving customer success;
- Help startups migrate and/or build workloads throughout their Azure journey toward production and expanding their cloud footprint;
- Work closely with the India Startup PDM team in addressing customer solution needs and driving success with their Azure deployments;
- Interact daily with FastTrack for Azure Customer Engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of situations that require escalation;
- Stay current on latest Azure/Cloud innovations to help drive product improvement, and act as a subject matter trainer for other engineers;
- Partner with various Azure Engineering subject matter experts to scope and build startup customer facing content, modules, tools and proof of concepts.
- 5+ years of startup / ISV facing experience;
- Experience and knowledge of cloud deployment and development tools (PowerShell, Visual Studio, .NET, Azure-CLI);
- 3+ years of cloud software industry experience;
- 3+ years people management experience;
- Consulting and/or Delivery experience a plus.